The four most senior managers in FOS share over 80 man years of accumulated well services experience both internationally and in Oman. These experienced professionals are accessible to all our customers, suppliers and staff alike on a 24/7 basis.
GM Commitment to Quality, Health Safety and the Environment
I trust you can imagine my feelings of pride as we celebrate another year without any Lost Time Incident.. I do not take the credit for this achievement; it comes down to the strong leadership in the field and the commitment from the crews themselves to work and act sensibly and practice good Safety Behaviors.
I have made the following executive commitment for 2015
1. I am 100% accountable for all accidents that happen within FOS Energy.
2. My FOS Energy leadership team will promote the best work environment with excellent safety and staff welfare.
3. I am committed to fully supporting FOS HSEMS and FOS QMS, which provides integrated safety and quality at the very heart of FOS business and services.
4. I am committed to business and operational excellence, and continuous improvement of our Quality and HSE Management systems.
5. I expect your compliance with our customer’s rules and procedures. I will always defend your decision to “STOP” work if unsafe.
6. I will defend the right of every employee to work in a safe and secure work place, regardless of their nationality, background, religion or belief.
7. I will not tolerate any form of fraudulent or corrupt practices at any level.
8. I will be open-minded and fair when managing FOS Energy Industrial Relations.
9. I will support the training and development of all staff with increasing integration of Omani goods and services with the FOS Energy business.
10. All Employees of FOS Energy; including our sub-contractors and 3rd party service providers are treated equally.
Tariq Al Kasbi